General NJ DWI Information & FAQ
The state of New Jersey prosecutes DWI charges very aggressively. If convicted, you could face hefty fines, suspension of your driver’s license and jail time, even if it is your first offense.
Learn more about how DWIs are charged, prosecuted, punished, defended and any other FAQ:
- Why Hire Steven W. Hernandez?
- Fight Your DWI Charges
- Will I go To Jail After My DWI Charge?
- Benefits of Hiring a DWI Attorney
- Why Fight my DWI Charge?
- Pleading Guilty in a DWI Case
- DWI Case Dismissals
- Traffic Stop and DWIs
- Boating While Intoxicated (BWI)
- Proof for DWI Conviction
- New Jersey to Consider DWI Jury Trials
- The Hidden Costs of a DWI
- What is Municipal Court?
- Aspects of DWI Arrest
- What Happens at a DWI Stop?
- Reasonable Articulable Suspicion
- DWI and Police Body Cameras
- DWI Defense Attorney Certifications
- Necessary Training for DWI Attorneys
- Public Defenders: A Bad Idea
- Intoxicated Driver Resource Center
- DWI Actual Physical Control
- Forced Blood Draws
- DWI and Warrants
- Second Offense Information
- State v. Baluski